SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you currently playing?

Go down 
+9
adam_1996
Sub-Zero
PhayderNecro
The-Seraphim
Mark57Raider
Yumiyuri
Pyro Maniac
Vioz
Pure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:57 pm

I've actually been playing metal gear solid and wildarms 2 on epsxe lately. Man I'm glad I killed Liquid Snake's Hind, but I still have a long way to go. At least I'm pretty sure. Doesn't FF7 and Crono Cross seem similar for their upgrade Elements and Materia system.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:57 am

still sh3
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Well let's see here. Finally finished Ys 3 : Wanderers from Ys. The last boss was god awfully hard, but I prevailed in the end, woot. You can't even level up any more after only 255 bits of hp.

Hard Secret of Mana with a buddy online. It's a hacked version of Secret of Mana, but only harder. If anyone is interested in patching this hack and getting the patch for it, it's at

www.hard-som.de
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:45 am

Silent Hill 3... The game with the Olsen twins look alike. That silent hill was pretty popular I believe. Well anyways I am playing soul blazer, but the game is getting boring cause I'm stuck and I can't get past this part. Because of that, I'm not sure where to go next, or how to trigger the next event.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:26 am

still silent hill 3...and a little sims 3 to the side when i'm in school xD
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:29 am

Street Fighter Alpha 3. Been playing as Zangief for awhile. He's really powerful, but the one of his weak points is that he is way too slow. If you can get lucky, you can pull off an (FAB). Final Atomic Buster. Then you have easier stuff like Siberian Suplex and Pile Driver.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:13 am

sims 3
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:42 pm

I've been playing megaman zx, megaman zero 4, recently finished ys 3 and megaman 2 on nes. Some of Castlevania : Aria of Sorrow and Street Fighter Alpha 3. Not much of anything else except Hard Secret of Mana with my online partner; which we are very far. Right in the heart of fighting forest creatures in the Pure Land near dryad palace.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:33 am

FINISHED SILENT HILL 3!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Way to go. Been playing some of Devil May Cry 3 on my old PS2. Trying to level up Trickster/Gunslinger and Sword Master in that order. Even still I only played it for 3 hours and only at stage 4 after fighting Cerberus.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:30 pm

havent played Final Fantasy 8 in a while, dunno why, atm downloading diablo 2 + expansion yay
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Hard Secret of Mana with my online buddy still. I'm thinking about making some videos to produce. Only if I can get an avi convertor to mpeg or so.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:16 am

I'm thinking of playing Silent Hill 4. I miss Fatal FRame 3 though...
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:39 pm

I started a Super Famicom Wars game with a friend, and since it's a long and drawn out game, we've been playing that for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 am

Poker
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Super Mario Kart, 7th Saga and the hacked version of secret of mana.
Oh and Donkey Kong Country 3.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Vioz wrote:
havent played Final Fantasy 8 in a while, dunno why, atm downloading diablo 2 + expansion yay

hey i could possibly play that with u on open battle net. Its been years since i played diablo2 lol.

I Beat silent hill 4 back in the day i posted in the game introduction vids. But i dont know if you guys saw it that game has a cool intro.

Lately i been on unreal tournament and a free mmorpg called Pandora saga. And i logged onto Fom today and i found some of my Blood raven members. were gonna be revived LOL
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Me and my friend finally finished of Hard Secret of Mana with style. That game can be sometimes punishing if the enemy your fighting spams a lot of magic. I'm possibly going to probably play Bahamut Lagoon or Front Mission.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:07 am

marvel vs capcom 3 . Is killer i cant believe how they made that game. the graphics are crazy
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:45 am

They probably have added more characters since marvel vs capcom 1. That's basically the only one I've played so far. I've seen marvel vs capcom 2 on playstation 2 though. It looked out to be pretty decent. I still like X-Men vs SF though too. Their play style is similar to the other.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:06 pm

you dont even know theres a she hulk and everything lol
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:11 pm

I've seen the gamebox out in stores. I just don't own an xbox 360 or a PS3. As far as the characters are concerned. A mega man x character would be cool to have in there. But I have yet to know what the game looks like or how it is played.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:22 pm

they got zero from mega man x and they got Tron from mega man legends
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:33 am

Zero is pretty cool. I definetly liked him in megaman x4 and beyond because he actuallly began to be an actual controllable player. x4 was kinda easy though, I started as him in megaman x4. His Z Saber kicks ass though and I love all the copy moves he can do.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:14 am

I was so bored I as reduced to playing Finding Nemo :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What games are you currently playing?
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next