SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you currently playing?

Go down 
+9
adam_1996
Sub-Zero
PhayderNecro
The-Seraphim
Mark57Raider
Yumiyuri
Pyro Maniac
Vioz
Pure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:43 pm

I've been playing Bahamut Lagoon some more. The play style is very fun, and feeding your dragons stuff to raise their levels and having them grow is pretty cool. I'm starting to kill more stuff at a faster rate and choosing more faster since I know how the battle system works now.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:56 pm

^ double post =/ anyway ive been playing super smash brossss BRAWL! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Lol, I kind of think double posting is okay if you update the games you are playing and if nobody has responded to you for some time. Anyways

Bahamut Lagoon - The parties dragons seem like they make the game way too easy since on tactical maps. Dragons can go almost anywhere and kill most anything, but if the Dragon dies; your party doesn't have it's magic power like before. Hence Bahamut as Dragon. The game should have been called Dragon Lagoon

Final Fantasy 7 - For nostalgia purposes.

Earthbound - With a friend, yeah it's playable 2 players with controls 1 & 2.

Umihara Kawase - A platform game starring a school girl who seems to have lost her way in some strange world filled with fish and other sea creatures. You have to basically use a hook to climb yourself across platforms. The physics in the game are sort of crazy though. You reel in fish and you can reel out. Main purpose is to exit through the brown doors in each world in crazy 2D worlds.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:09 am

phantasy star 2 portable

Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Treasure of the Rudras - Has a dynamic mantra system that will confuse you to no end if you don't know them and can't put the pieces of the puzzle together. If you thought that just making your own magic was easy and a piece of cake, you are wrong. Many characters have to be leveled up for their mp to increase, and some characters have very low max mp values; which means a lot of leveling.

Romancing Saga 3 - Completing more quests around the world map, gaining money etc. etc. Challenging the holy temple trials in lance. Hunter's trial was easy, I have a feeling Royalties is going to be tougher though.

Dual Orb 2 - Bleh, your standard rpg, looks like ff3 except the world map is more colorized.

Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Do-Re-Mi is a cute fun whimsical game. You play as Milon or Malon, or however you spell his name. Anyways this big dark blue looking guy takes some fairy and you have to save her. It's a good little game if you're expecting something different. You can shoot bubbles as your ranged weapon and then there's the basic Mario's foot stomp. Thing is, is that it doesn't really destroy the enemy when you stomp on it. Only the bubbles do that. But it is kind of an easy game. Well sort of. There's not any variations of music that I've played so far. But it's something you can pick up and easily play.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:39 am

Angry Birds..it gets addicting after a while xDD
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:45 am

Yumiyuri wrote:
Angry Birds..it gets addicting after a while xDD

Any game can get addicting after a while. You can find yourself going after awhile and say, hmm I'm only gonna play for 3 minutes and then you're totally concentrating on the game for 3 hours. If it's a good one at that.

Anyways I've been playing

Front Mission - Nice mecha rpg/strategy type game that let's you modify your mechs out of battle, with grenade launchers, missle quills, fist weapons and guns. And also to blow other mechs off the map. So I got into that one for awhile.

Bahamut Lagoon still - Good game. The maps used to be sort of easy, but now most enemies are a joke. Even when you get to bosses in strategic maps. Using spells and dragnar summons is still pretty awesome. And you can fight enemies when you get next to them which net more money after killing your foes. Plus buffing up your dragons is pretty awesome as well.

Do-Re-Mi Fantasy - A cool platformer which resembles mario. It doesn't have much in the line of music, but the graphics are good and it has pretty good gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:53 am

Super Crazy Guitar Mania Deluxe 3
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:19 pm

I'm still on a ZSNES kick. Even in zbattle. Mostly Super Mario Kart, Megaman X, Bahamut Lagoon yet still, and Sunset Riders. Finally finished that western knock off of contra. It's like contra but harder and better.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:56 am

Tap Tap Revenge 4
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:36 pm

Is Tap Tap Revenge a puzzle game? It sounds a lot like it. Anywho, I was playing gunple : gunman's proof with an old friend of mine. It has that overview feel to it and it's actually a pretty fun game once you get to use more guns and different powers. Another western themed game based on an evil force called demiseeds who cause trouble and do all sorts of bad things to people.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm

lol, like i said, it's like guitar hero but with three fingers.

still Tap Tap Revenge 4
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Must be pretty interesting playing Guitar Hero on an ipod. A friend today wanted me to play gunpuru: gunman's proof and megaman x today. Also played Rockman and Forte (Megaman 9) with Voodoo.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:32 am

lol, they got Rockband on the ipod too xDD

World Seriers of Poker: Hold 'Em Legend
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Run

On IPOD TOUCH
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Mega Man X3 and Bahamut Lagoon. Finally killed Palapeos permanently. And made emperor Sauzer flee, but I still have much to go.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:37 am

DAVID, YOU SHOULD THE POTTERY GAME LOL xD
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:14 am

Random Square Soft games. I'm pretty impressed that I got as far as I did in one day playing Secret of Evermore. Guess it's cause of my experience playing that game. Did some also of Final Fantasy 7 at the desert prison. I'm pretty much playing Chrono Cross again for now.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:10 am

Angry Birds...again xD
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:19 am

Final Fantasy 8....OMG I CANT BEAT LUNATIC PANDORA >.< DFDDARJAEIPRJWURH%(WU#H$W#HR%(H%(%HR# FREAKIN PANDORA
my nightmare from when i was 8 is repeating itself >.<
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Vioz wrote:
Final Fantasy 8....OMG I CANT BEAT LUNATIC PANDORA >.< DFDDARJAEIPRJWURH%(WU#H$W#HR%(H%(%HR# FREAKIN PANDORA

You probably should have gotten 100 ultimas by now, and let me guess... Sorceress Adel? Yes she's hard, but you can counter her with a healthy stock of Auras Razz. That spell makes everything cheap. But before that... did you get the Lion Heart, Eihergiz, Exeter, Strange Vision and Shooting Star? Probably need to Junction your Spr up high because of her meteor and constant quakes. Oh and also get Odin before heading out there because you won't get a chance to get him again in disk 4. Make sure your HP values are on the 8000-9999 range also. Besides the fact that you can constantly draw Aura of Seifer cheaply, you can also refine Auras from the Steel Pipes you can Mug from Wendigos.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:16 am

Silent Hill 3...must...finally....finish...it.....
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:27 am

Mark57Raider wrote:
Vioz wrote:

You probably should have gotten 100 ultimas by now, and let me guess... Sorceress Adel? Yes she's hard, but you can counter her with a healthy stock of Auras Razz. That spell makes everything cheap. But before that... did you get the Lion Heart, Eihergiz, Exeter, Strange Vision and Shooting Star? Probably need to Junction your Spr up high because of her meteor and constant quakes. Oh and also get Odin before heading out there because you won't get a chance to get him again in disk 4. Make sure your HP values are on the 8000-9999 range also. Besides the fact that you can constantly draw Aura of Seifer cheaply, you can also refine Auras from the Steel Pipes you can Mug from Wendigos.

actually this time i didnt get to adel yet, im stuck on that thing Raijin and Fujin send...this weird machine thing with flying shoulders
anyways i have like 50 ultima's, i dont have any of the best weapons because i just cant find the items for them, i have high spr ummmm what else.... i have odin, he kicks ass, now i was trying to get eden but before i got to ultima weapon the game froze (RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE) 2 of my people are 9000+ hp and one is 5000 - 7000, cant remember, and im not very fond of aura's, and steel pipes will be useful to get the doom train ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:12 am

Still Silent Hill 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you currently playing?   What games are you currently playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What games are you currently playing?
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next