SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Role Playing Games

Go down 
+3
PhayderNecro
Vioz
Mark57Raider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

Location : in the fiery pits of hell breaking free from the chains tht bind me to my hatred

Favorite Role Playing Games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Role Playing Games   Favorite Role Playing Games - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:29 am

Fable 1,2 and 3
Final Fantasy (series)
White Knight Chronicles
Kingdom Hearts 1 nd 2
and a whole lot more tht i just cant think of right now
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Role Playing Games   Favorite Role Playing Games - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:22 am

some RPGs I can play and finish in a rental period. Kingdom Hearts 1 was one of them, but I really do think they made Kingdom Hearts 2 larger. The Ys series are good. They have a few titles of those on the SNES. Star Ocean is a good series. I want to play The Last Hope, but then again on a different console. Tales of Phantasia was really good. I've seen a person play fable and it's close to "The Bard's Tale" as any rpg can get. Generally though Final Fantasy 4,6,7,8,9 and 10 were essentially my favorites. 5 was a little harder than the rest of those. The difference between final fantasy and Dragon Quest is Dragon Quest seems a lot slower with 1st person battle perspective. No matter which series they make, when you win a battle there is no big fanfare like ff. It's always uoop and maybe a little fanfare when you level up.

As far as Dragon Quest 8 goes I was really discouraged when my prayer ring's mp healing skills diminished, and you could use it's power for only a short number of times.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Role Playing Games   Favorite Role Playing Games - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:46 pm

atm my fav rpg would be fable, gaaawd i love that game
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Role Playing Games   Favorite Role Playing Games - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:49 pm

probably the final fantasy series, FF7, 8, 9 and 10 are my favourite ones. I heard FF6 is really good but i havnt got round to playing it yet.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Role Playing Games   Favorite Role Playing Games - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:50 pm

yes, 6 is good, PLAY IT, NAO!
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Role Playing Games   Favorite Role Playing Games - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Square's prime action adventure series Seiken Densetsu and square's prime turn based series Final Fantasy are probably top tier. Among those Threads of Fate, Parasite Eve, Front Mission, SaGa, Star Ocean, soulblazer series and Tales of Phantasia were all very good. As far as final fantasy 6, people are going to tell me that it is overrated. But believe the others, it is a very good game.
Back to top Go down
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Role Playing Games   Favorite Role Playing Games - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:32 pm

also baldurs gate 1 and 2 and the expansion packs and all the fallouts (fallout 2 is my favourite)

how could i forget
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Role Playing Games   Favorite Role Playing Games - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:34 pm

baldurs gate, yes and fallout 1 and 2 <3
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Role Playing Games   Favorite Role Playing Games - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:27 am

I never did like baulder's gate for some reason, but I did like The Bard's Tale which was a knockoff of it. That one was a pretty good game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Role Playing Games   Favorite Role Playing Games - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Favorite Role Playing Games
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3