SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

killing floor

Go down 
+3
Mark57Raider
Vioz
Pure
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pure
Pure

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:50 am

Would anyone here play this??????????? This game is just pure fun.Been on it all holiday It beats L4D imo.
If anyone wants they can add me on steam and we can blast some zombies

Vioz: Fixed the youtube links, if you want to post a youtube video you put it in " [youtube] [/youtube] " ^_^ also the flash ones dont work
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:47 am

Whats your steam account? ill add you but i dont think we will be able to play that Razz
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Hamachi is good for wifi if you wanna play it with him. He's asked me and I tried getting on steam, but it's only good if I'm at a wifi access point, but yes I do remember l4d at the arcades. I wasn't good back then, but always the same message... RELOAD! RELOAD! chicchick! BAM BAM BAM AAAAHHH!! URRRGH! RELOAD! RELOAD! chicchick! BAM! AAAAUUGH! 10...9... damn where's my fuckin quarter?! 8.... 7....6.....5....4 DAMMIT SON OF A BITCH!....3...2 *hurries to dig in pockets 1....0.... GAME OVER! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
Pure
Pure

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:34 pm

my steam account is deathsdisguise and if that doesnt work try wonderblunt
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:43 pm

heheh i know the feeling mark
Back to top Go down
Pure
Pure

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:59 pm

hey vioz did u get a chance to add me? btw you dont have to buy killin floor cuz i got a bunch of codes i can give u to give u some time. It be cool if someone can help me with these achievments lol
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:27 pm

ill add you when im on steam again, probably tommorow
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:42 am

I would maybe use steam if I didn't have to deal with online credit cards and identity theft.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:19 pm

I just started on steam does this game cost? or what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:39 pm

It would be unclear to me too as to how Pure would get me free access to the game. Plus it's only a trial game. If maybe I wanted to play the game later I wouldn't be able to so in that aspect, I can't play it. And besides that, I would have to download steam which is a program I probably would rarely use.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:17 pm

its all good i got you covered. pyro whats your steam account??
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:23 pm

I can't get used to the cubical rooms. The whole thing looks like a giant work of blood art. Games like Medal of Honor seem better though. I means it's fun killing stuff, but you have to admit, zombies are lame.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:26 am

nah man some of the best videos games ever made were zombie games. same with movies so sorry can't agree with you there
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:34 pm

steam account = pyromaniac2010
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:44 pm

hey pyro i added you now just accept it when ever you get on steam
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:23 am

ohhhhh...i'd want to play that @o@
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:33 am

I got Halo, there is really no need for another shooter for me, except maybe doom or something. But judging from watching that pic, it doesn't look like it has a lot going for it, for environmental or atmospheric reasons. In other words the game looks like it's too closed in. Hall way, hallway, hallway, just like 007 Goldeneye. Some say you can't judge a book by it's cover, but shooting zombies is just.... Well I already explained so I don't need to go further.
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Yumiyuri wrote:
ohhhhh...i'd want to play that @o@

add me on steam then i can hook you up
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:52 pm

So how much does it cost online to play? The only real reason I wouldn't get it is because it would basically take up most of my hard drive space. It sounds is with the purchasing and stuff. But I guess you basically make a registry for someone else so they can play with you. I'm still fuddled by how the steam thing actually works.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 pm

you need a really good graphic card.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Yeah I bet, I'm not really quite sure the type of graphics card I have. I know my processor,RAM and Ghz, but not too sure the type of video card I'd need. That killing floors video though wasn't very good. He only went through 2 or 3 hallways before he had a game over.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:13 am

i'm not sure what stream is lol xD
Back to top Go down
PhayderNecro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
PhayderNecro

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:07 am

ah nevermind then unless you got a good enough comp to play the game. you can get steam from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] install steam on your comp then you could get killing floor and other games
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:45 pm

so, during the summer camp event on steam, there was some achievements for killing floor and you could exchange 3 tickets for a map or something
Back to top Go down
temok
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
temok

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:54 pm

i wanna get this, but not yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

killing floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing floor   killing floor Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

killing floor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Gaming :: Reviews-
Jump to: