SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request Walktroughs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vioz
Vioz

Request Walktroughs Empty
PostSubject: Request Walktroughs   Request Walktroughs Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Title says it all
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
MrGamer0110
Higher member
Higher member
MrGamer0110

PostSubject: Re: Request Walktroughs   Request Walktroughs Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:14 am

i request a megaman x8 walktroughs
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BOM95
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Request Walktroughs   Request Walktroughs Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 am

I'm near the end of that game, but I haven't gotten myself to fight Sigma yet. No can do. Anyone else? Walkthroughs are also hard to do, because you have to also know every little detail of the game. I could do one of the snes series, but so much information packed into one, it would be best to find it from another site.
Back to top Go down
MrGamer0110
Higher member
Higher member
MrGamer0110

PostSubject: Re: Request Walktroughs   Request Walktroughs Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:29 pm

alright how about legend of zelda a link to the past walktrough?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BOM95
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Request Walktroughs   Request Walktroughs Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Have you finished the game? If you have, then why would you need a walk-through?
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Request Walktroughs   Request Walktroughs Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:24 am

Legend of Zelda - Link to the Past Walkthrough

Your quest to rescue zelda begins now. Go north head toward hyrule castle. Head north and there is an area that reveals a pit in the ground. Jump in the pit and you will fall underneath the castle sewers. Head to the treasure box and it reveals a lamp. You'll need to access this lamp early in the game so that you can easily see through areas that have low light. Somewhere along the line you will find a boomerang inside the palace walls. You can use the boomerang to freeze enemies. Get the keys and keep going down to reach a place with blue stone floors and a huge pit. Keep going south, then west and down the stairs to the Chain and Ball Guard that has Zelda locked tight. I would charge my sword onto the Chain and Ball Guard and keep repeating until the Guard is dead and drops a big key. Get the big key, free zelda and make your way out of the palace. Now go the opposite way you were going until you find a rose assortment picture on the wall. You need the strength of both zelda and link to move that piece. Go inside the sewers. Light the pot torches, get the keys and keep heading up until you find shallow water which you can walk across through the sewers. Keep going until you find two switches. The left switch when activated allows enemies to fall from above and attack you. I would pick the right switch. Once you pick the right switch the door down south will open and you will find the preacher and will have freed Zelda. At least for the time being anyways...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request Walktroughs   Request Walktroughs Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Request Walktroughs
Page 1 of 1