SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut   Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:38 am

Lol xD

Anyone else wondering why there are rings scattered around and no one bothers to clean them up? xDDD
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut   Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:36 am

Because golden rings are cool to collect in sonic games. And when you run over them they make cool sounds. Burring, burring, burring,ding, ding,dingdingdingdingdingdingdingding * hits spring platform* boing! burring , burring!
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut   Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:41 am

LOL xDD

i love the sounds they made when you collect them in a row *ding ding ding ding!*
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut   Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:15 am

I just said that >.>. But yeah they are basically your life force in the Sega Genesis sonic the hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut   Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 am

i played the old games. such fun. sucks if you get the rings knocked out of you though :p
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut   Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:54 pm

I never did manage to finish any of the old sonic games. I don't think there were any save points in sonic the hedgehog 1 or 2. I believe you could save in sonic the hedgehog 3. I might have my save state for sonic the hedgehog 2 where i'm at the 9th world in Act 1. Passed the mystery cave and Oil world. Now that place looks like Chemical Zone accept the platforms are tan.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut   Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:07 pm

i never beat the old sonic games either :/
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut   Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:51 pm

You know the only sega game I managed to finish was Gunstar Heroes and that one was pretty tough. I remember getting annoyed when I fought DiceMan and he threw out a red crystal thinking it was the jewel. Instead I got bombed and lost, I thought that part was annoying as hell. Turns out I had to shoot him when the bomb went off. That's one mistake not worth dying for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut   Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2