SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies

Go down 
+4
Mark57Raider
Vioz
Pyro Maniac
Yumiyuri
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

Location : in the fiery pits of hell breaking free from the chains tht bind me to my hatred

Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:52 pm

who knows wat will happen
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Only the Japanese are that risky to pull a japanese chocobo anime movie. I bet ya it would never hit the U.S. unless you hacked or streamed it or something from that nature. I wouldn't put it past square-enix to have already made something like that. They made advent children which was a no-no. Dirge of Cerberus would be an okay game because it involved Vinceint's story.

A single Legend of Zelda the movie would be a good idea, but I think they already had made one. But, they could possibly make a new one.

Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

Location : in the fiery pits of hell breaking free from the chains tht bind me to my hatred

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:04 pm

there is a ff anime if anyone has seen it its called final fantasy unlimited
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Coincidently they have some stuff like that on NewGrounds. That is probably where you saw it. Maybe. They have funny shorts like Awesome Fantasy and Awesome Reach which was hilarious. But then again you may be talking about an actual anime.
Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:57 pm

final fantasy unlimited was an anime series 24 episodes
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:21 am

Oh I see, that's interesting. If I somehow get myself to wifi I may watch it on there someday. But I don't feel like always going or can go to a restaurant for broadband even though it may be available there.
Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:26 am

it was an interesting anime but i wish they continued it on its one of those animes tht just end like how claymore if uve seen tht claymore was an awesome anime
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:50 am

Yeah I hate how they do that crap. Like Samaurai Jack, Rurouni Kenshin, Dragon Ball, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World (only 2 episodes). Damn you anime people. Sailor Moon, Case Closed, Robotech. All those good shows they freakin cancelled. Damn you anime people!!
Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:54 am

exactly
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:21 am

lol i know that feeling xD
Back to top Go down
adam_1996
Higher member
Higher member
adam_1996

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:31 am

TO ANIMES ND THT THE ONES THT SHOULDVE BEEN GREAT
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Say what? Well anyways, a Shenmue movie would be good, or peace keepers. Heck I think Battle Toads would have been a good movie since some people have trouble with the game. But I think those would be good movies.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Kirby, anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Which Kirby? If you want to play me on zbattle, let's get on the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 12:53 pm

just, kirby. a kirby movie
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Oh....hmmm.. I dunno. Too kiddy, you'd have to add a voice to kirby if he's going to interact and I just don't see him talking. Also it would have to be for someone under the age of 9. I can't see anyone else enjoying it.

Now something like 7th Saga (you heard me talk about it, but haven't played) would work. Everyone after all 7 runes. Releases like Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Hitman were all implemented because they had a more realistic substance. Final Fantasy was sci-fi, but also implemented because it didn't follow from the games ATB gauge roots which wouldn't make a lot of sense.

I think RARE should make a donkey kong country movie that follows up from them battling kremlings or something. It would make it interesting. They already had a donkey kong country series, but they should also bring along dixie, candy kong, kiddy, tiny kong, lanky and chunky as well as donkey kong and diddy. The movie would be interesting enough and since the games aren't that long the movie time would fit in good as well.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 1:09 pm

I say Shinobi, Nightshade or the nes versions of ninja gaiden. A Shinobi sequel.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:07 pm

As far as halo, there is a halo anime.
Back to top Go down
RockyBow
Banned
Banned
RockyBow

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Red Dead Redemption
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:54 pm

YESYESYESYESYES ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Red Dead Redemption is not a bad idea. That game could be a movie with it's western and samurai style antics. Front Mission could be a machine type movie. It has all the creations for it to be a killer movie. At least that's what I think.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Ghouls and Ghosts would be a pretty awesome movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies   Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Games You Think Should Be Made Into Movies
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4