SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Empty
PostSubject: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:35 am

Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, and everyone else's story continues in yet another action-packed game - Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. The game features new characters - Zafina, Bob, Lars, Jack-6, Miguel, Alisa, Leo, Azazel, and NANCY-MI847J. Lars and Alisa can only be played in the console version, and the others in both arcade and console versions. There is also an online version so players from different countries can battle it out anytime.

The graphics are excellent, looking as real as game characters can get. Players also now have a wide variety of items and clothes to customize their characters with, which can also be used as weapons. Also there is the new "Rage" system which will make the character deliver more devastating attacks when his/her health is low. Another new feature is the "Bound" system, which is triggered when an opponent has been subjected to an Aerial or Juggle combo. The "Bound" system makes that opponent bounce when he/she hits the floor, leaving him/her open for another combo.

The plot centers around Jin Kazama, our hero since Tekken 3, and is now the CEO of the Mishima Zaibatsu. But now Jin has turned evil and has used the company's weapons to declare war on all nations. Kazuya, Jin's father and now the head of G Corporation (the rival of the Mishima Zaibatsu), is aware of what Jin is doing and plans to crush his son once and for all. Knowing Kazuya's plans, Jin opens the King of Iron Fist Tournament 6. But it seems that Jin isn't the true villain of the story...

I've only played the PSP version of the game, and though the new graphics, systems, and action were excellent, I find the game lacking. For one, Story mode is too short, with only about 5 fights per character, unlike it's predecessors which had more. The character's story is not told in depth, and there are no cut scenes half-way through the game (like in Tekken 4 and 5). Rather, the cut scenes you normally get are in the end, and do not explain much either (this is for the normal characters).

The plot, though, was very good, and I give the creators commendation for that. Also, I find myself playing the arcade version from time to time, since I do enjoy the Rage and Bound systems, and I'm a big Tekken fan. All in all, an 8/10. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:03 am

I remember playing Tekken 4 and Tekken Tag Tournament with some friends of mine a long time ago. They also liked Tekken as well. And I did too, but not as much.
The story does seem interesting enough, I remember Tekken having adventure mode as well as story mode also. But even so only 5 characters to fight in story is way too few. Yoshimitsu was somehow my favorite character.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:33 am

i would just like to notice character customization was introduced in tekken 5 already Razz
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:05 pm

i Played 4 and loved the graphics but there was no story to it. So i never played another but this one seems cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:08 pm

there was a story in 4, and the thing i disliked about it was graphics and music lol still a good game, tekken 5 and 6 are beast
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:34 pm

5 is by far my favorite. and when i mean by customization in Tekken 6 is thatyou get more stuff and you can use those stuff to throw at the opponent. Tekken Force in Tekken 4 was a bitch :p

Asuka Kazama's my favorite :3
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:31 am

TEKKEN FORCE IS FRUSTRATING, I GOT TO THE LAST LEVEL AND I DIED JUST BEFORE THE END
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:34 am

Asuka didn't exist in Tekken 4, that's why I hated it xD
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:11 am

I think Hamachi is basically the last boss in all the Tekken games that old fart. I think I watched one of my friends beat Devil in Tekken 4 a long time ago. You can get health ups in adventure mode when you run over a chicken. And it'll express the word "CHICKEN!!" and raise your health bar a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:20 am

Mark57Raider wrote:
I think Hamachi is basically the last boss in all the Tekken games that old fart. I think I watched one of my friends beat Devil in Tekken 4 a long time ago. You can get health ups in adventure mode when you run over a chicken. And it'll express the word "CHICKEN!!" and raise your health bar a little bit.

1.his name is Heihachi
2.he wasnt the boss in Tekken 5 and 6 -.-
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Well hamachi is sort of a router plugin, to help people who can't play on the UDP protocol port on zsnes. I've tried it before and it sucks, I was just trying to make fun of his name, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:44 pm

oooooooh ok
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:29 am

jinpachi was awesome, but annoying cause of the fucking mouth on his belly xDD

i laugh whenever i heard the announcer say "CHICKEN!" in Tekken Force xDD
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:03 am

CHICKEN xD

and yeah Jinpachi is a bitch -.- especially those fireballs and when he stuns you
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:10 pm

two of those things and you're out. that's cheating -.-

meh, Azazel was nothing compared to Jinpachi :p
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Tekken Tag Tournament was sort of like Marvel vs Capcom with 4 player instead of 2 players. If one person got killed, the other person would come out and have a chance to produce some serious pain on the opponent. I think that is what I liked about Tekken Tag Tournament; the co-op aspect.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:56 am

it was fun, especially when i could kick my cousins' asses xD
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:32 am

That's pretty interesting if you can beat both of your cousin's in the same fight. I beat my sister in mario kart all the time. It's probably the reason she rarely ever plays video games with me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:36 am

lol, my cousins are always ready to play with me. our tekken fights have always been a change the loser kind of thing. i rarely get to change xD

nowadays, they prefer racing games :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review   Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Review
Page 1 of 1