SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy

Go down 
+2
Pyro Maniac
Vioz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What do you think of this game?
AWESOME!
Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Good :D
Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Ok
Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Meh
Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Suuuuck :(
Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
>:( THIS RUINED MY LIFE!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Speaking of Star Wars. Anybody on here familiar with Star Wars : Galactic Battle Grounds? The game place okay. It's a real time strategy game like Star craft and star wars. It's pretty good in the fact that you can build resources, troops, scouts different defensive barriers and other buildings that help you build more stuff faster. Thing is it is a game that was made in 2001 so it is a pretty old game. Spreading your army out is also fun and you get to command a lot of stuff so it's fun in that way also.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:32 pm

sounds liek a nice RTS, never heard of it
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:53 pm

I probably figured. It's not really popular. You mainly start out with a few workers in the game and build up. You need to manufacture food, carbons, ore and nova crystals for the buildings so that you can make workers. Then it works vice versa. You build workers, so that they can make buildings. While all this is happening, you are trying to gather more resources, and units more quickly so you can kick more ass. You need to set territory strategically and judge how many prehab shelters you need to house more units. You also need more nova crystals,ore,food and carbon to make more units. You can also make defensive buildings,offensive and economic buildings. You always start with Wookies, but you can also upgrade to Jedi Knight shelters and Spaceport garages. All in all it's an alright game, but the fun comes out of building and using troops.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:54 am

ohh...sounds like age of empires or battle realms xD
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:20 am

Yeah the system of Galactic Battle Grounds was actually woven from the game play system of Age of Empires, or so it says.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:19 am

Star wars empire at war is an awesome RTS :3
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:26 pm

It was probably made after the galactic battle grounds. I don't know much about Star Wars Empire at War, but maybe it has the same credentials and game play as Star Wars galactic battle grounds. If it was made after the battle grounds, then it must be a better game possibly.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:56 pm

it was made in 2006

EPIC GAME k?
heres a pic
Crapload of star destroyers, Executor and Eclipse
(forces of corruption expansion pack)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:19 pm

It looks pretty good, but there is one little tid bit I'm wondering. How can you tell the enemies from the allies in this game? I'm hoping the atmosphere of the game is bigger than that overall picture. And aren't you supposed to have numbers depicting units and other various stuff? Also, where do you click to make more units or spaceships?
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:28 pm

ummm...You tell by colors...in multiplayer you get colors...
you build units on the menu thingie thats on the bottom of the screen i think and yeah i dunno what else you meant there...
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Okay well I think I see many little space ships fighting each other. About several hundred of them. Looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:27 am

Ohh.....that looks cool @-@
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:05 am

If you said it was star trek instead of star wars I probably wouldn't tell the difference. Thing is, if I ever try watching a star trek show I just get really bored. I don't think I ever sat through a whole star trek episode.
Back to top Go down
Yumiyuri
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Yumiyuri

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:28 am

I liked the Star Trek movie lol xD
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:50 pm

Star trek sucks lol
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:10 pm

I agree with Vioz completely. I could never, and I actually tried; but I could never sit through a whole star trek episode without turning it to something else. I do have an equation though. Star wars + fail = Star Trek, Star Trek + epic = Star Wars lol. Get the pattern here?
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:27 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:45 pm

The main difference from what space looks like on that map from Star Wars : Gallactic Battle Grounds is that you build resources from workers and you build armies and workers from resources like the Command Center, Army Base, spaceport and all that other stuff Plus you have carbons, food, ore and nova crystals you can collect from the battle field. I played a bit of the game, but I haven't really actually done any missions. Just mainly tutorial stuff.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:31 pm

you do get resources and build stuff in Empire at War

ANYWAYS were gone a bit off topic, this is about JKA lol
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Yeah but you can't really have a good conversation about shooter games, because all you do is change weapons, run around, try to dodge, and well.... shoot at enemies. Unless you're talking about the technical aspects of it like how to jump this ledge or when to expect enemies and strike. But I think I know a Nintendo 64 game quite like this one. It's sort of a 3rd plus 1st person shooter hybrid, but you can dog fight and you can go on adventures. I believe the Game was Star Wars : Shadow of the Empire.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Shadows of the empire starts off a bit like battlefront....but its NOTHING, i repeat, NOTHING compared to JKA
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:12 pm

You should show some pics of Jedi Knight Academy to convince me. I haven't played Jedi Knights Academy, but I'll take your word for it. If you wanna know a really hard Star Wars game, play the SNES game, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yeah, that pretty much explains the whole game O_O
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Okay this game does look pretty awesome. Just by looking at it, I'll send in my poll. And it looks like there are a lot of fights as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy   Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2