SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vioz
Vioz

Some update Empty
PostSubject: Some update   Some update Icon_minitime1Mon May 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Just a few things, as you guys may know my pc broke (for like the 5803948th time...) and i lost the new logo and all the stuff i was working on, so i probably won't be updating the site's design for a while

also i've been asked to do the skyrim review by mark a while ago, now that i finally achieved my platinum in skyrim i think i may write something when i have some time

also i was thinking of doing some game walkthrough / commentary's on youtube with some of my friends, i'm still getting to know how to use fraps and all that but if it works out and the video's get some views then maybe i would be able to advertise the site through my channel

and uhh, that's pretty much it
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Some update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some update   Some update Icon_minitime1Tue May 15, 2012 9:16 pm

These are some pretty slow updates. I go on this site about once a day and nothing is going on. I've written a lot of reviews (barely get any interest in them, but eh what the heck.) As far as feedback goes I get zilch lol. Nada. Not worth a penny. I think someone who is at least here once a day should be admin. I guess it really doesn't matter anyways, no one comes on here lol.
Back to top Go down

Some update
Page 1 of 1