SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Work and stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vioz
Vioz

Work and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Work and stuff   Work and stuff Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Ok so, Pyro is back, and i got a lot of free time so, i decided to stop being lazy and do some work here

First off, i made a separate rules section on the top of the forum, so people won't have to search for it in the ADMINISTRATOR forum, thought it will be easier this way

Also as some may have noticed, i finally replaced the little counterstrike dudes with a temporary icon
Red means that you have read the topic, green means that the topic has been updated
similar to the counterstrike dudes, gray meant that you had read it and red meant that it was updated

also i have edited some posts in order to clean up a little

and that's about it, also pyro, i need to talk to you

EDIT: ...oookay maybe i forgot about the locked forum icon....i'll do that later
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Work and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and stuff   Work and stuff Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:55 am

Okay well lol. I did clean up a little also since you seemed to have been gone a lot. And well I sorted stuff out too, but I guess since you're Administrator that's your job. I'm not the only one, but Pyro thinks that I deserve a promotion. Haven't been on for two days. Mostly been on snesot, but I'll still try to be help here.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

Work and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and stuff   Work and stuff Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Nice updates Smile I would do more updates/contest/everything but theres just not enough people.. were a very small community of as far as i can tell 3 people right now
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Work and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and stuff   Work and stuff Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Very very small community. Needs to be a more standard base of people who come and register. But unlike snesot which has been up for a year also, its base of people who come in, come in at a higher rate. I guess because a lot of the older folks like to compete snes wise.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Work and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and stuff   Work and stuff Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:57 am

-There are now many changes to the forum. The art style has been changed around to fit sort of a anime/japanese oriental feel with templates and borders.

-Credits to pyro for changing the Tab icons on the inline border of the site. Forum, login, logout, etc. etc. And getting a joypad icon situated for the threads in this forum.

-The site has been changed from www.gamingnation.canadian-forum.com to www.supernovagaming.com

-The templates and total revamp was effective in a date time to 9/10/14 to around 9/14/14 ish, but I don't remember which date I did this.

- Anyways I stopped snubbing my reviews and I put my reviews back up. If anyone wants to look at them they can. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work and stuff   Work and stuff Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Work and stuff
Page 1 of 1