SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

inFamous (PS3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vioz
Vioz

inFamous (PS3) Empty
PostSubject: inFamous (PS3)   inFamous (PS3) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:10 pm

So recently i really got into infamous, beat it twice and got a platinum trophy so i decided, since i didnt make a review in a while..and i rarely do, to make one so here it is, my infamous review.

Introduction:
inFamous is a ps3 game from 2009, you play as Cole MacGrath, a bike messanger who accidentally blew up a big area in the Empire City, the city was put in a quarantine and in the result of the explosion, cole gained electric powers and now has to choose to save the city or make it even worse.

The Rest:
inFamous is a really good game with pretty decent graphics and a great story, it has a karma system which allows you to be good or evil, you become good by doing good actions like healing people or helping the cops or you can be evil by doing things like killing innocent people or "bio leeching" which is more or less sucking people's soul's out...in electric form. During the game you will encounter many karma moments where you can choose a good or evil action, for example, in the very first karmic moment you can choose to either let people take their food and medical supplies or beat them up and take it all for yourself.

there are 350 so called blast shards which are left overs of the explosion which you can collect, the more you collect the further your electric capacity (cores) increases, also if you collect them all you get a trophy. inFamous gives you an arsenal of powers such as shock waves, megawatt hammers or thunder storms.

I really enjoyed playing this game and i'll give it a score of 9/10

Difficulty: 5/10
Replayability: 9/10
Graphics: 8.5/10

Good sides:
Great story with 2 endings
Good or evil
Lot's of things you can blow up for fun ( :3 )
Awesome red electricity when evil

Bad sides:
Cole likes to grab closest things in mid-air... sometimes annoying
...the Dust Men... hate those guys, their conduits are cool though

some random screens:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

inFamous (PS3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: inFamous (PS3)   inFamous (PS3) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Good review. I played this game before and the electricity was blue that time. Though red electricity wasn't in infamous 2 it seemed like grand theft auto. I wonder though if it has many enemies you kill. I like the snapshots and pictures.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

inFamous (PS3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: inFamous (PS3)   inFamous (PS3) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Nice review! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

inFamous (PS3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: inFamous (PS3)   inFamous (PS3) Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:53 pm

I got a chance to play some of this game. It is actually pretty good though it was inFamous 2 instead. Lots of electric action and it's fun blowing your enemies away. Sony did good with this one. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

inFamous (PS3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: inFamous (PS3)   inFamous (PS3) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

inFamous (PS3)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNova Gaming :: Reviews-
Jump to: