SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What kind of gamer are you?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

What kind of gamer are you? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of gamer are you?   What kind of gamer are you? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:33 pm

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

This is a link to gamefaqs. Of course I'm sure all of you know what that is, I'm posting it because it's a poll. You may or may not have posted, but it's just something in case you haven't. It's up there so you basically don't miss it.

I came back as a regular gamer. In between casual and very hardcore. Post your scores if you want to also. And please be honest, Breathing eating and sleeping video games is probably playing 24 hours a day 7 days a week doing possibly nothing else, except for eating, using the bathroom, and other necessities.
Back to top Go down
Vioz
Vioz

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer are you?   What kind of gamer are you? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:39 pm

i'd say im inbetween hardcore and very hardcore.....ill go with hardcore
Back to top Go down
http://eff-clan.org/
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer are you?   What kind of gamer are you? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:06 pm

I used to be a hardcore gamer, but then I developed some other hobbies and other stuff too. So I don't play as much as I did when I was younger. I also like chatting "about" games to other folks when I'm "not" playing them. So that is one effect that goes with that too.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer are you?   What kind of gamer are you? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:33 pm

I say Im regular... possibly a little hardcore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer are you?   What kind of gamer are you? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:21 am

If you play video games you're definetly a regular gamer. But if you play only casual tetris each week then you might just be casual. If you've racked up 100+ hours playing role playing then you might just be hardcore. Then again there is also the fact of you finishing the game in a certain period and how long it took you. I finished Dark Cloud 2 having over 170 hours of game play. Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy 12 are still not done having a total of 300+ hours of game play combined. Grand Theft Auto Vice City was around 33 hours when I finished. But then that's not extremely hard core. I guess it depends too on what type of games you will play.

In the first person shooter department, my only game is Halo; and I just only play multi player on it. Of course not everybody likes every game. I've talked to some people though on zbattle. Some people don't have the patience to play rpgs online.
Now me for example. I love to play snes rpgs online. But Vioz likes Diablo 2. I did not care for it. If you've allocated 100+ hours into diablo then you're still a big rpg fan. I've talked to some of the people on gamefaqs and they were interested in damage with regular weapon equips for Sabin and Edgar. I don't think I'm as hardcore because I preferred tools and blitz over the fight command.

But what do you guys think? I someone who played an rpg for a long time more hardcore than one who has finished it less time? I can vote for the more speedier person.
Back to top Go down
Pyro Maniac
Admin
Admin
Pyro Maniac

Location : Im just the Beast under your bed, in the closet.. IN YOUR HEAD!

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer are you?   What kind of gamer are you? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:42 am

hmm i think the fact you can finish the game makes a hardcore gamer.. within reason..
Back to top Go down
http://www.supernovagaming.com
MrGamer0110
Higher member
Higher member
MrGamer0110

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer are you?   What kind of gamer are you? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:16 am

im a little hardcore but i play for killing bordom.(not sure how to spell that) and when i wanna play with friends btw anyone here have a ps3?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BOM95
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer are you?   What kind of gamer are you? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 am

No PS2,xbox360 or wii as I cannot afford them right now. Most of the time though, I am a hardcore zsnes/zbattle fan. There have been countless games I've played and finished on and offline with people. And as most people on there play one or two games, I play many dlfferent types. I mostly do not play fighting games on zsnes except for metal warriors, but that is an exception. I have however played and beaten Seiken Densetsu 3 five times, Secret of Mana 11 times and once on hard with a friend, and Final Fantasy 6 with a friend online. I'm currently playing Terranigma with the same buddy I have finished those games with also.

Now with new games, I can be completely clueless.
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer are you?   What kind of gamer are you? Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:44 am

Also do you all like more sports, rpgs, shooters, adventures, platformers, fighters or strategies. I think most of my time spent goes too much into rpg,adventures and platformers. Then again I'm enjoying street fighter alpha 3 on ggpo so that is fun as well. So I guess it seems I've gotten into those as well. But seriously street fighter the one "Angry Video Game Nerd" was talking about sucked on some stupid console named Commodore or something of that nature. Too clunky. And street fighter 2020 wasn't really part of the series to begin with on the nintendo. I've played a little bit of it and it is indeed an annoying game with screwed up controls. The controls make no sense and that's why i hate 2020.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of gamer are you?   What kind of gamer are you? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What kind of gamer are you?
Page 1 of 1