SuperNova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nation in which gamers can be themselves. Read Reviews, Walkthroughs and become a part of a amazing community!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't Shoot The Puppy: The True Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockyBow
Banned
Banned
RockyBow

Don't Shoot The Puppy: The True Review Empty
PostSubject: Don't Shoot The Puppy: The True Review   Don't Shoot The Puppy: The True Review Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:35 pm

The goal is simple; don’t shoot the puppy! Though it's easier said than done. You can’t help but shoot the puppy sometimes.

This game combines the best of flash animation with the best of story. The levels become more dificult as you progress. Tricks and hints pop up everywhere; heed the advice carefully to save the life of the poor little dog.

This game has been nominated for 1989’s Game of the Year award, up against such titles as Space Invaders, Super Mario World, and more! Just listen to what players are saying;

“Truly an inspiring tale of love and passion” - Kyle Denkin
“This game messes with my head.” – Sasha Nettermen
“This really helped me train my dog! It teaches great life lessons!” – Jenna Rollard
Back to top Go down
Mark57Raider
Admin
Admin
Mark57Raider

Don't Shoot The Puppy: The True Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Shoot The Puppy: The True Review   Don't Shoot The Puppy: The True Review Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:20 pm

The puppy probably has rabies, making you want to shoot him. You probably might just have to run for your life. That avatar that you have is funny.
Back to top Go down

Don't Shoot The Puppy: The True Review
Page 1 of 1